Monday, October 27, 2008

Some Photos To Keep You Entertained.

Sorry I haven't posted for a while. For some reason or other the days are whizzing by and I can't keep up.
Here are some photos that won't have their own post, but are just nice to look at.

Proscuitto wrapped asparagus, barbequed, served with garlic and herb butter and parmesan.

The Poached Egg Competition. My husband made me Sunday breakfast, complete with a poached egg, in response to my near perfect egg the morning before.

My near on perfect poached egg.


At last, I thnk I have made a macaron. Given that I have never seen or tasted one in real life, this is as close as I will get. Yes, I know they look like a cheese burger. They are cinnamon macarons with a pumpkin and nutmeg cream cheese filling. They were good and didn't last long.


Some new oranges on the market. A cross between a blood orange and a navel. Sweet, juicy and pink. Compare to the navel with them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything tastes better wrapped in bacon or such....

looks gorgeous

The Mazzuchelli Family said...

You can have that poached egg ALLLLL to yourself! From you know who!