Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thou Shalt Remain Nameless

My Mother always said " If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'. So I shall say nothing.

Chicken Tenderloins with Pea and Pumpkin Puree ($17)

Pork Belly, Red Wine Cider Jelly, Wasabi Mayonnaise and
Grilled Tomato with Green Apple Slices ($18)

Grain Fed Rib Eye, Potato and Herb Mash, Bok Choy,
Mixed Mushroom Duxelle, Shiraz Jus ($33)

Lamb Rack with Rosemary and Sweet Potato Cake,
Asparagus and Herb Salad and Beetroot Jus ($30)

Souffle of the Day - Pistachio and Praline ($10)

Treacle Pudding with Golden Syrup and Ice Cream ($10)





2 comments:

Rita said...

Sami - I'd LOVE to know where this is - would it be possible for you to email me on the Email Rita facility on my blog and tell me privately if you would rather not state it publicly?

Rita said...

I think the best thing we can do for the guilty chef concerned is to shout him a meal at Marque IV so he can see exactly how The Master does it (ie Paul Foreman - head chef at MIV). As I commented to you privately. Sami, that food looks so amateurish...shame.